NEWS AND UPDATES
- HIGH QUALITY PRINTS OF ALL PHOTOS ON THIS SITE ARE NOW AVAILABLE - For all inquiries , send an email or fill out contact form on right panel. Please also see: NY in the 1990's FACEBOOK page (links about NYC's past and present). LINKS TO MAIN PHOTO SECTIONS OF THIS SITE BELOW AND ON RIGHT PANEL
- NY in the 1990's Blog Reviews and articles
- NEW YORKERS and STREET SCENES
- MURALS and GRAFFITI PHOTOS
- SIGNS AND STORE FRONTS PHOTOS
- 42nd street and TIMES SQUARE PHOTOS
- THE MEAT MARKET (MePA) 1990's
- CLASSIC NYC DINERS
- WORLD TRADE CENTER PHOTOS
- POSTERS ON NYC WALLS PHOTOS
- MANHATTAN'S WILD WEST SIDE
- NIGHT and THE CITY PHOTOS
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING
- ARCHITECTURE and Manhattan Buildings
- FLATIRON building PHOTOS
- NY SUBWAY PHOTOS
- CONEY ISLAND IN THE WINTER
- WIGSTOCK PHOTOS
- HALLOWEEN AFTER THE PARADE 1993
- GAY PRIDE 1993 and 1997 PHOTOS
- THE "CAR SERIES"
- HARLEM BUS RIDE (Video)
- NYC 1990's PORTFOLIOS ON THE WEB
- CUSTOM HIGH QUALITY PRINTS
Saturday, December 21, 2013
NEW YORK CITY DINERS - 1990's - FINAL UPDATE - New Images !
In the mid-nineties, I submitted an article with photos about the last New York City diners to french magazine Telerama. The article was never published and the photos were NEVER returned to me. Fortunately, I was able to retrieve some of these images while digging in my archives. Here they are...
Today, most of these beautiful diners are gone...